Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Visit from the Twins.....

Align Center....Lisa's twins that is!

Lisa and her 14 month old twins , Lily and Noah, came for a short visit on Monday. We had fun trying to entertain 5 small children and still get some quality adult conversation in. The twins weren't used to loud children running around the house so they didn't sleep well. At least that is what Lisa said, I however thought they did great because they slept through the night. My small children still don't sleep through the night sometimes. We tried to go to story time at the library but it was canceled and we got rained on. I am so glad they came to visit and hope they come back soon.

Lily was so exhausted she fell asleep sitting up and just flop over.

Poor babies had to sit on the floor to eat because I didn't have enough room at my table.
Thanks for coming to see us!

No comments: